- Have you been lumped with Social Media at your job and you are not sure what to do?
- Are you struggling with getting started promoting your business on Social Media and don’t know where to start?
- Is your business struggling to use social media and are you getting frustrated with results from your efforts?
- Do you want to finally find out how Social Media can make money for your business?
- Do you want someone to guide you through all aspects of Social Media, mentor your in marketing online and keep you on goals?
- Are you starting out as a Social Media manager and needing support?
Pauline Stockhausen is a leading Strategist within New Zealand. I have worked with Large, medium, and small businesses. Sports personalities and celebrities as well as trained large groups of business owners from Facebook Marketing to How to use LinkedIN.
I will help you eliminate your frustrations and let you get back to your core business. Business needs to be on Social Media so don’t waste time trying to figure it out let us help you jump your business to the forefront.
We help you
- Define your Social Media Strategy/Plan
- Train you up in the required platforms
- Set goals
- Create and manage editorial and content calendars
- Create posts that will promote engagement and interaction
- Create and run social media campaigns
- Build your Audience
- Increase your productivity when using social media
- Build Relationships with your Audience
- Drive traffic to your website
- Make you accountable
Save time and money and let us help you reach your online goals.
Coaching is an INVESTMENT for your business at only $599 per session. Some of my clients want to NAIL their Social Media and have had weekly sessions to get their BUSINESS ROCKING online.
Coaching clients receive all of the above with weekly emails and Monthly catch ups. (in person, phone or skype – depending where in the world you are)
ARE YOU READY? Take your business to the next level now. Sign up for your FREE assessment now
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]