Christchurch Earthquakes changed the course of Natalie’s life. Find out how she changed her life and used Social Media to build a successful network business.
Go to Girl
- Using Social Media to build a network from scratch when you move cities.
- Doing what you love. Use the networks that you love – it comes across to your audience
- Make regular Facebook Live posts to grow your audience if you can’t do Podcasts
- Ages in Stages (how to juggle work and family)
- Tips for Facebook Groups
- Connecting with the right people who can help you move forward and change the world
- “The Shoulder Tap” tip for approaching new contacts when networking online
- What’s next for Natalie?
- Collaboration – co-operation is better than competition