Ever since the days of selling water in flea markets at age 7, Oguz has been obsessed with business development and lead generation process. He’s the best-selling author of 2 books on small business development and marketing. He also the founder of 3 successful companies.
As the President of LMS, he is responsible from developing strategies and systems to help clients get massive results and make money. In his free time, he loves hanging out with his wife, his son and their trouble maker dog Tofu.
Oguz has been consistently honoured with many awards for the past 15 years, as well as speaking at various events helping and coaching hundreds of small business owners with their marketing related problems.
In this show you will learn about:
- When to use Google Ads vs Facebook Ads
- Focusing on what product/service to advertise
- How to identify your ideal client and market directly to them using Facebook Ads
- Lead conversion systems -Do you have one?
- Build your own tribe using Facebook Groups (organic marketing)
- The cost of Facebook Advertising – Facebook Lead Ads – how they work and why they are so great.
- Keeping your Facebook Ads consistent and how to ramp them up.
- Upcoming program for Digital Marketing Consultants